This legal notice regulates the use of the website www.sumacandmambo.com, owned by EASTERN EIXAMPLE, S.L. (hereinafter referred to as SUMAC AND MAMBO).
By navigating the SUMAC AND MAMBO website, you acquire the status of USER, which implies your full and unconditional acceptance of all the conditions published in this legal notice. Please note that these conditions may be modified without prior notice by SUMAC AND MAMBO. In such a case, they will be published and announced as soon as possible.
Therefore, it is recommended to carefully read the contents if you wish to access and use the information and services offered on this website.
The user also agrees to make proper use of the website in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, traffic customs, and this Legal Notice, and shall be responsible to SUMAC AND MAMBO or third parties for any damages that may result from the breach of this obligation.
Any use other than that authorized is expressly prohibited, and SUMAC AND MAMBO may deny or withdraw access and use at any time.
In compliance with the Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, SUMAC AND MAMBO informs you that:
- Corporate name: EASTERN EIXAMPLE, S.L.
- Tax Identification Number: B67611558
- Registered address: C/ Enrique Granados, No. 30, 08007 Barcelona
- Barcelona Trade Register T 47300, F 137, S 8, H B 547809, I/A 2 COMMUNICATIONS
To contact us, we provide various contact methods as detailed below:
- Phone: 935344525
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All notifications and communications between users and SUMAC AND MAMBO will be considered effective when made through any of the means listed above.
TERMS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are freely and openly accessible. However, SUMAC AND MAMBO may condition the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to SUMAC AND MAMBO and will be solely responsible for false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make proper use of the content and services of SUMAC AND MAMBO and not to use them for, among others:
- a) Spreading criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, terrorism-apologizing content or, in general, content that is contrary to the law or public order.
- b) Introducing computer viruses into the network or performing actions that could alter, damage, interrupt, or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data, or physical and logical systems belonging to SUMAC AND MAMBO or third parties, or obstruct the access of other users to the website and its services by consuming the computer resources through which SUMAC AND MAMBO provides its services.
- c) Attempting to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of SUMAC AND MAMBO or third parties and, where appropriate, extracting information.
- d) Violating intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as breaching the confidentiality of information from SUMAC AND MAMBO or third parties.
- e) Impersonating another user’s identity.
- f) Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available, or any other form of public communication, transforming or modifying the content, unless authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- g) Collecting data for advertising purposes and sending any kind of advertising and sales communication without prior request or consent.
All the content on the website, such as text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source code, constitutes a work whose ownership belongs to SUMAC AND MAMBO, and the user is not granted any rights to exploit it beyond what is strictly necessary for the proper use of the website.
In summary, users who access this website can view the content and make authorized private copies as long as the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, or installed on servers connected to networks, or are subject to any kind of exploitation.
Additionally, all trademarks, trade names, or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of SUMAC AND MAMBO, and accessing or using the website does not grant the user any rights over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer, or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights is prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply any relationship between SUMAC AND MAMBO and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor does it imply the acceptance and approval of the content or services by SUMAC AND MAMBO.
SUMAC AND MAMBO is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or the actions they take based on them.
4.1. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY FOR ACCESS AND USE
The content of this website is of a general nature and is for informational purposes only. Although SUMAC AND MAMBO seeks to ensure access to all its content and its completeness, correctness, timeliness, adequacy, or usefulness for a specific purpose cannot be fully guaranteed.
SUMAC AND MAMBO excludes, as far as the law allows, any liability for damages of any nature resulting from:
- a) The inability to access the website or the lack of truth, accuracy, completeness, and/or timeliness of the content, as well as the existence of defects and flaws of all kinds in the content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, accessed through the website or the services offered.
- b) The presence of viruses or other elements in the content that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents, or user data.
- c) Non-compliance with the law, good faith, public order, customs of the traffic, and this legal notice as a result of the improper use of the website. In particular, but not limited to, SUMAC AND MAMBO is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, the right to honor, personal and family privacy, and the image of third parties, as well as legislation on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Similarly, SUMAC AND MAMBO disclaims any responsibility for the information that is outside this website and is not directly managed by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources capable of expanding the content offered by this website. SUMAC AND MAMBO does not guarantee or take responsibility for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites, nor does it suggest, invite, or recommend visiting them, and it will not be responsible for the results obtained. SUMAC AND MAMBO is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
4.2. PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF UNLAWFUL ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, they must send a notification to SUMAC AND MAMBO properly